Pages

Friday, January 29, 2010

Friends Who Bring Food



I love to bring food. This brownie tower was brought along for our son's birthday party, and was a complete, and rather awesome, surprise.

Do you like to take food to friends' houses? Do you have a special favourite recipe you like to share, or a family dish you like to give? I love doing a different thing each time, having fun with the recipe and the food. I've learnt a lot about food, and I like to try and make it look as appealing as possible. This brownie tower above had a few simple additions, and it just looks so welcoming!

This is why I love to make cakes for people. I think it's the look on their faces when I make them something amazing.  It can take hours of creativity and work, but it's always been worth it.

I think bringing food also shows you care very deeply about someone. Enough to ensure they have a full belly, and that they share bread with you. It's a sharing of a very special bond.

--
Sarah

No comments: