Pages

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

MealPlan Monday - SarahP

Oops, a day late, and in a hurry ...

Tuesday - (tonight) Spaghetti Bolognaise or Lasagne, depending on my enthusiasm for making pasta today
Wednesday - chicken (leg) casserole (probably slowcooked)
Thursday - Dinner at Mum's
Friday - my birthday! No idea. Maybe ... nope, still no idea.
Saturday - Chicken breasts
Sunday - That damned tuna bake which I have avoided the last three weeks
Monday - Mince - possible Turkish style kebabs but that requires tomato... or meatloaf again...

I have no tomato! No tomato tins, no fresh, nothing! I am at a loss! I was going to make chicken curry, but it requires tomato. Gosh! I am feeling the lack!

4 comments:

SarahX said...

Having no tomato definitely leaves a hole in ones culinary life.

I have found tomato the hardest thing to replace in my diet, it seems to be the basis for all sauces, tangyness, and tastyness.

SarahP said...

I would be totally lost with no tomato and no onion. Those two are necessary!

Fe said...

No tomato is the reason I find it so hard to cook for redbraids and emma_in_oz—it was a real struggle to find _any_ foods I could freeze for her! I have a couple now, but it was a real effort!

SarahP said...

My tomato plants are working very hard to fix the lack.