Pages

Monday, December 29, 2008

Monday Meal Plan

Well, this week was all planned out... but then went awry.

Factors: the rubber chicken was stretched a different way with the invite to Mum and Dad to come to dinner. Monday is another Christmas party at my brother's house. Thursday is up in the air with travelling friends. Who knows what will happen next?

In theory my calendar shows no appointments for this week. With New Year's Eve and Day, however, I am unsure what we're going to end up doing.

Monday - Dinner at Brother's
Tuesday - Sausages
Wednesday - No idea. Sausages?
Thursday- Somewhere with friends. Possibly NYE party. No idea.
Friday - See Wednesday.
Saturday - ooo, I found some mince! Possibly Turkish style kebabs if I make some yoghurt.
Sunday - Something fresh I expect. Probably monthly shop time.

No comments: