Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Present from the Next Door Neighbours!

I got a present! Yesterday, hanging over my fence was this! Our next door neighbour grew an awesome mess of cherry tomatoes, before she and her husband realised they don't actually eat tomatoes all that often - if at all. My kids, however, have already had about four kilos of free cherry tomatoes from these bushes, so when she said she was going to pull them soon, I said I'd pluck the remainders off the dead bits if she liked.

And obviously, she liked! Plus this will add more vegetable matter to the next no dig bed which I am currently planning. The next one is going to have tin sides rather than the haybales, and will use my parents-in-law's Christmas present of a trailor load of manure. Yay!

There will be a meet of some sort in March, if any one wishes to join us!

--
Sarah

No comments: