Pages

Monday, November 24, 2008

MealPlan Monday by Sarah P

Factors:

* going out during the day on Tuesday and after dinner Tuesday night
* Going out Thursday night after dinner too
* DH going out after dinner on Wednesday Night
* I think I will skip the regular Friday night thing because I will hardly be home at all this week!
* I am working very hard on my current creative project
* What's in the freezer and fridge!
- 1 x mince
- 1 x big fat chicken
- a fair amount of steaks.
- tinned tuna
- lettuces, hamburger makings, tomato, avocado, onions...

Meal Plan:

Monday - Leftovers from Jack's Birthday, so hamburgers, possibly also hot dogs.
Tuesday - Steak and Salad and potatoes
Wednesday - Asian Chicken Experiment Begins!
Thursday - Chicken Curry
Friday - Beef Bulgogi
Saturday - Mexican
Sunday - Tuna Bake

No comments: