Pages

Monday, November 24, 2008

Monday Meal Plan--SarahX

Okay, so Monday's is the day we submit our meal plans for the week (by which I mean I will start from today and join SarahP in her meal planning habit).

Considerations for this week:
  • Only cooking for 2 most of this week;
  • MonkeyMoo has been sick lately so we are going to be quite strict with the low salicylate/amine/glutamate and zero wheat/dairy thing. Actually this is a good thing for me too, my ears are currently ringing the special ring of having had too many salicylates. We are going to stick to a very basic low chemical diet for the rest of the year and start more trials after moving house in January.

Here's my plan:
  • Monday--Tuna, green beans, shallots, and celery on rice (omg I have the best organic celery at the moment--it is so full of flavour it tastes like that celery salt you can get, omg I can't believe I found celery so good that I am raving about celery!);
  • Tuesday--Lentil, cashew and vegetable stew on rice (lentils and cashews will be activated, but cooked);
  • Wednesday--Lamb chops, potatoes, beans, carrot and a little bit of corn;
  • Thursday--Salmon cottage pie;
  • Friday--Omelets, most likely stuffed with leftovers;
  • Saturday--Fish and oven cooked wedges;
  • Sunday--Slow cooked roast beef with sweet potatoes, potatoes and beans.
Need to aquire salmon before Thursday and fresh fish on Saturday (or before and freeze). Everything else is on hand, including the lentils and cashews which are already soaking in preperation.

2 comments:

SarahP said...

Good, and I like the fact you are putting in the considerations in relation to the beige diet, cos I find that sort of thing fascinating.

SarahP said...

So how was the lentil and cashew stew?