Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Blogging Challenge!

Hello and Welcome!

Wish me good luck! Wish me well! Wish me some awesome words! I've joined up for a blogging challenge. What was I thinking?? I have been dared to write two blog posts a week for the next 111 days. Gosh that's a lot of days!

I hope every one's braced and ready! I have heaps of things I'm going to chat about, and I hope you will all let me know which ones you like, don't like, or even love.

I am joining the Julie Isaacs SHINE Challenge.

This is what I have agreed to do:

1.  Decide how many times per week you want to blog--preferably twice a week or more

I've gone with twice, since I also have other blogs I am updating

2.  Add a comment on this post with your blog address, and how many posts per week you're committing to

Done!

3.  Use the hashtag #SHINEonline to communicate with other bloggers who are participating in this challenge
Did that! When I decided I was joining.

4.  Sign-up below if you would like to get blog tips and articles sent to you, along with blog challenge updates, and information on free teleconferences.

Yeah, did this too. It will  be interesting to see what we get. :-)
5. Start blogging!

Ta da! Am doing!


SaucySisters is an important blog to me as it's a forum I love to play with - feminism, homemaking, and the ways we interact with our homely duties. Also, I have loved blogging with my Sister Sarah, and our Guest Sarahs too. Mostly I like to also invite people into my world, show pics of cute kids and also show the things I like to do in my house, such as the ROI on my Garden and the preserves, jams, and recipes I like to play with. I am doing some projects which directly tie into how I like to run my household, and I'm hoping every one will appreciate the things we do every day to make sure JOY has space in our lives.

So watch out world, here we come!

No comments: