Pages

Monday, January 03, 2011

Secret Project!

I am working on a secret project!

Ssssshhhhhh!

As any one who follows this know, I love to play with numbers. Income, outgoings, spending, ROI, costs, budgets.... FRUGALITY!

Frugality is no longer 'making do' as we're now in a WORLD OF PLENTY!  Now, frugality making CONSCIOUS CHOICES ABOUT YOUR TIME, FINANCES AND LIFE.

What does this mean??

It means making informed choices based around YOUR LIFE CHOICES before you even spend a cent!

I have a new motto and new plans.

My plan is to provide you, my awesome and lovely readers, with PLANS and SYSTEMS to help you get your home life under control! And in the extra time you save, with the extra money you save, and with the extra LIFE you save, I want YOU to provide JOY!

I will help make your life EASY if you provide the JOY in doing so!

I am so excited! Sarah P's New Secret Project is in the formative stages. Stay tuned for more exciting new snippets and hints to come!

--
Sarah P

2 comments:

Satima Flavell said...

Neat idea, Sarah. Good luck with it!

SarahP said...

Yay, thank you Satima!