Pages

Thursday, February 09, 2012

Day 9 - A Month of Harcombe - The Day Spa Experience

This was dessert at lunch, but I figured every one must be bored of bacon and egg pics on FB by now. :) Not diet friendly.
Champagne, fruit, cheese, crackers, dried fruit and nuts... not entirely diet friendly either.
Ooooo, fats and carbs! Definitely not Harcombe compliant. Tasty enough if too sweet for me!
Spa... good... champagne.... good...
Leftovers of dinner as I forgot to take the pic! I had one chicken leg and a couple of vegies. I was still full from lunch! 
If I'd thought of it, I would have talked about my food requirements when Mum made the booking. I didn't think of it. And I was so pleased to just be somewhere that was going to tell me what to do!

The day spa was just gorgeous and they took such excellent care of me. There was a definite sorrow about putting my normal clothing back on and then entering the real world again.

Sarah P

No comments: