Pages

Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Day 8 - A Month of Harcombe (The Naughty Day)

Raspberry Sorbet from the Thermomix (Mel and I shared this portion)
Herb and Garlic Dip from the Thermomix
Coleslaw from the Thermomix
Risotto from the Thermomix
Fresh bread kneaded by the Thermomix
Lemon Custard made by our hostess in the Thermomix
Dinner - a casseroley thing of chorizo, chicken, capsicum and tomato, and the left over vegies from last night.

Though not too naughty...I kept my serving sizes tiny. :)



Sarah L

2 comments:

SarahX said...

You had a thermomix demo! What did you think? I am having a demo over here soon :)

the output looks delicious :)

SarahP said...

Yeah it was great. I've wanted one for years but I still can't quite handle the price tag. They said there's a weekly/monthly payment option now, but it has a 11.something percent interest on it for the first year and then 29 percent after that... and Mel and I just about fell over. I can get interest free on my $6,000 french doors and not on a $2,000 mixer...